About Ventura County Volunteer Coordinators Council
We are Ventura County’s only organization dedicated to promoting excellence among volunteer managers in the non-profit and public arena. We offer opportunities for networking, leadership and professional growth in the field of volunteer management.
Our members are passionate and committed professionals who care deeply about their volunteers, their organizations and their own professional development.
What Does VCVCC Do?
VCVCC promotes success in the field of volunteer management by offering opportunities for professional and personal growth to our members. Meetings feature both networking and training. We also host volunteer recognition events each year. Our goal is to help members further their journey to excellence in leadership and volunteer management.
Throughout the year we:
- sponsor workshops, guest speakers and other educational activities
- provide a forum for information sharing among those who work with volunteers
- increase public awareness of the value of the services volunteers perform
- recognize outstanding volunteer service
- offer opportunities for leadership development
VCVCC is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. Our bylaws can be found here.